Well this is embarrassing, but we can't seem to locate the document you're looking to sign online.
You may want to send an email to the website owner.
Thank you for using Wordpress Digital E-Signature By Approve Me
Download WP E-Signature!
Learn more about The Light Committee and Rafael, the photographer.
- Learn about the common processes and requirements for collaborating for commercial shoots: lifestyle, products, advertising, video, etc. Click here.
- Learn about the common processes and requirements for collaborating on your headshots. Click here.
- Learn about the common processes and requirements for accomplishing your portraits. Click here.
How to Select a Good Photographer
- When reviewing a photographer’s portfolio, DO NOT do it on a smartphone. The smaller the image, the more imperfections that can be hidden. At the very least, view them on a large tablet or laptop. A large desktop computer monitor of at least HD quality is best.
- 50% of images are still viewed on large desktop monitors or laptops. So, if it’s your headshot, a product, etc., be sure of the quality by viewing example work on a real monitor too.
- When reviewing images, look for good sharpness and clarity, good colors, themes and moods that resonate with you. In addition to image quality, is there creativity in the images, etc?
- Don’t be afraid to ask your photographer to provide details about the brand and model of camera they will use with you, as well as the lenses. Also, what lighting and modifier brands do they use. Their pricing should not be out of line with their invested equipment or portfolio results.
- Do they have their own fully-equipped studio – it might be okay if they don’t because one can be rented. However, rentals add to costs, logistics, and can consume more time as it brings up unknown quantities (is the studio available when you need it, what gear does the studio have, etc.).
- Have a discussion with your photographer – be candid, and are they candid with you. Figure out if they understand what you want from your photo shoot and how they can contribute even more than you expect.