Rates for commercial photography may need to be customized depending on the scope of work and any expenses.
- Product photography – for select number of products: each under 5 lbs. and no larger than 3×3 ft.
- Photographed against an all-white background (meets Amazon.com requirements)
- 20-50 pictures captured (depending on number of products)
- Select your favorite specified number of photos to have touched-up and finished in high resolution
- Revisions are an additional $25 per photo.
- Additional photos can be purchased in sets of five for $100
- Use of a model often recommended, to elevate images, but is optional and additional
- Please inquire about having The Light Committee source a model
$600, up to 6-10 products, 20 finished photos
$500, up to 4-5 products, 15 finished photos
$400, 1-3 products, 10 finished photos
If a location is desired, such as a home setting or outdoors, there is typically an additional cost (actual cost dependent on location) for rentals and/or permits. Expenses, such as models, stylists, props, mailings, etc. are due up-front.
Booking fee: $100
A commercial photography work agreement is required for assigning licensing rights. For location shoots, shoot location must be within 15 miles of The Light Committee studio or an additional cost might apply.